Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crescent Rolls are GREAT!


So, I finally made two Pinterest-inspired dishes! I used crescent rolls and rolled turkey sausage, bleu cheese crumbles and a couple of chopped bell pepper pieces inside for my first creation...YUMMY! Today I decided to roll pepperoni slices and a chunk of mozzarella string cheese...FREAKING RIDICULOUSLY YUMMY : ) Seriously crescent rolls, where have you been all my life? I bought the reduced fat Publix brand rolls and did not have high hopes for them as I have never really like crescent rolls, but now I understand that I don't like overcooked rolls. These really only take about 12 minutes to cook and so I try to stay in the kitchen while they are cooking so I can keep an eye on them. So far, so awesome! I am going to buy a ton of these and fill them with allllllll kinds of stuff. Tonight I am going to roll chocolate chips and mini marshmallows...check back later to see how they turn out !



Ok, So I just made the "smores" crescent rolls....ummm....yeah.......awesome : )


A few chocolate chips and a few mini marshmallows.


Roll them up from the larger side to the smaller side, arrange them on tinfoil sprayed with olive oil, then sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.


Then eat them all and feel like a PIG : )
Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment