Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Toddler Lunch Ideas

Toddler Lunch Ideas
I have stated on previous blogs about my daughter's picky eating habits and the frustration that it creates, but I wonder if a change in presentation would help : ) I came across this link on Pinterest and it made me think that maybe if I changed the presentation of her meals in slightly entertaining ways that she would at least try more things. I would love it if this woman would pack my lunches everyday as well. They are all pretty well balanced and cutely organized. I have to try something else to expand Ari's diet. She is growing just fine but I attribute that to whole milk : )

I think I'm gonna type up a shopping list from these pictures and try to create them for Ari. Subscribe to my blog and I'll let you know how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment