Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Teething FAQ's - Questions regarding Orajel® for teething babies

Once again, those pesky milestones are consuming my every thought. Ari is 9 1/2 months old and doesn't have a single tooth!! According to this article I read, she has until 10 months to pop out a couple of teeth on the bottom; after that I guess she will be officially "behind". The doctors keep telling me we are close but they have been saying that since she was 6 months old! It is driving me nutso. I want to see some teeth! She has been chewing, gnawing and drooling for months!! For those of you lucky enough to have seen some pearly whites, this article shows the order in which the rest of the teeth will make their appearance.

Enjoy!! I'm jealous : (

Baby Teething FAQ's - Questions regarding Orajel® for teething babies

1 comment:

  1. Every pediatrician I have ever spoken with says that if they have 1 tooth by the time they are 12 months old, they are more than on track. I think that you have nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete