Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Me Time?

Is there really such a thing as "me time" once you have a baby? Personally, the answer to that question is NO! Even when I am alone it is not me time. I am usually thinking about what Ari needs, what my husband needs, what I forgot to tell my husband, who I forgot to call, what chores I did not get to that day...etc. Then, I begin Google searching on my phone; tips for moms, tips for wives, is this normal?, is that normal?, milestones, ways to work from home, mom guilt...etc

I am planning a girl's night for this Saturday night and I am just hoping that I can keep it as "me time" as possible. Only one other friend that will be there has a daughter so we are vowing not to mention the kids...or just not too much : )

Well, I will have to post more on this later as my daughter doesn't like it when I blog instead of play so "me time" is over for now. Check back later for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment